Gwen Stefani collaborated with Urban Decay on this palette to design one that would have all of her must-have shadows. To be honest with you, when I first heard about this, I imagined that this would include a lot of vibrant colourful shadows which I'm too scared to experiment with. However, to my delight I saw that most of the shades were neutrals (definitely up my street!). I love all my Urban Decay eyeshadow palettes, in fact they're among my favourites! So, when I ordered this one from FeelUnique I hoped that it would not disappoint. And, it definitely didn't!
The shades include:
- Blonde (pale beige w/pink iridescent shift),
- Bathwater (pale beige w/gold pearl),
- Skimp (pale nude satin),
- Steady (medium rose w/metallic gold shift),
- Punk (reddish brown matte),
- Baby (cool metallic rose),
- Anaheim (light taupe-brown matte),
- Stark (nude-pink matte),
- Zone (medium brown matte),
- Serious (smoky gray w/iridescent floating pearl),
- Pop (pale coral w/iridescent sparkle),
- Harajuku (metallic blue-pink w/iridescent micro-shimmer),
- Danger (deep metallic royal blue w/blue micro-sparkle),
- 1987 (bright metallic yellow-gold) and
- Blackout (blackest black matte).
This has become one of my all time favourite eyeshadow palettes! It's great for everyday, yet it can still be used for more smokey looks for a good night out! Would I recommend it? Definitely! If I had to recommend only one palette from Urban Decay, it would probably be this one! I think that it is worth the money (and also the hype).
Until next time,