Hey there :) It's time for another tag post ... just a sneaky little post to help get to know me a bit better :P I first saw this post on the blog From My Vanity by Katie Garvin, although her post was posted a while back in September of 2014. If you want you can check her post on this link: http://www.frommyvanity.com/2014/09/get-to-know-me-beauty-blogger-tag.html
Now, to the questions :) ....
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Naturally, it's quite frizzy and curly.
2. What is your natural hair colour?
Dark Brown (most people tell me it's black, it's not)
3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I have never dyed my hair but I really want to.
4. How often do you wash your hair?
Most of the time, about twice a week.
5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
It kind of depends on what mood I'm in. My style is very classic but if I'm trying a bit harder, I try to include some more girly pieces and look a tad bit more feminine. Yet again, on an everyday basis, I tend to stick with the basics and just wear black jeans and a t-shirt.
6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I always do my own. I've only had them done at a salon once, to be honest.
7. How often to you change your nail polish?
Not as often as I'd like, usually when I'm just tired of the colour I'm wearing. But yet again, most days I'm too lazy to bother changing them.
8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?
I've never really been too into polishing toes. So, basically I only polish them like 4 times throughout the year, when I'm getting all dressed up for a special occasion or something.
9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
It really depends on where I'm going and whether I'm opting for a full face of makeup. On an everyday basis, I only put on foundation and concealer at most, if I even wear anything. So, that takes me about 4 minutes at most. But if I'm going out and I want to look decent, It could take me up to 45 minutes probably .... I really like to take my time cause I really enjoy doing it.
10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Face. I've tried doing eyes first multiple times, because it makes sense but I just never seem to stick with it.
11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
Well, I haven't got the biggest of collections but yet again I do have a variety of products for most make-up products. However I'm not the type of person to just buy something randomly, I really like to take my time and do my research before buying anything (read reviews, etc.) especially with high end makeup.
12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Probably about 4 times a year ... only on special occasions.
13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
Not really. Foundation and concealer are usually enough for everyday.
14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
Sometimes but typically not.
15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yes, I do. However I like to at least put some concealer on most of the time, especially if I'm suffering from acne at the time.
16. How many high end products do you have?
I've just checked. I currently have 12 high end products consisting of NARS, Too faced, Urban Decay, Dior, the Balm among others.
17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
Probably not as often as I should.
18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
Unless I have an event planned, I always decide when I'm getting dressed.
19. How often do you change your handbag?
I'm actually not into handbags that much. So, I would say I would buy about 2 every year.
20. What time do you get up & go to sleep?
I usually go to sleep at around 10.30 p.m and I get up at around 5.45 am.
21. How often & when do you workout?
I'm currently working out daily (going for 10km walks most of the time).
22. Left-handed or Right-handed?
23. How tall are you?
5"2 I think.
24. Do you speak a foreign language?
Yes, I do. I speak French (definitely not fluently, though).
25. How many pets do you have?
I have 3 dogs - a German pointer (a boy) and two English Springer Spaniels (a boy and a girl)
26. How often are you on Blogger?
I'm constantly checking my blog but most often I don't dedicate as much time to it as I would like to.
27. Do you read the comments posted blogs?
Yeah, I do.
28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
I don't write them down, but I do keep a mental list.
29. How did you come up with your blog name?
Well... I knew I had to find a beauty related name because I knew from the beginning that it was what I wanted my blog to be about but honestly, it took me quite a long time to figure out what the name would be. After a lot of brainstorming, my sister and I both agreed that Beauty In your Eyes was going to be the one. (P.S the difficult part was choosing a name that hadn't been already taken)
30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
Fujifilm Finepix T200
31. How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other)
Well as I'm still living with my parents, I'm not the only one doing all the cleaning but I usually help out around once a week.
32. What is your favourite colour?
I love blue.
33. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine?
34. Do you swear?
Yes... but honestly not very often.
35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Hanging out with my family, actually.
Until next time,
21 year old beauty blogger and University student from Malta. I've always loved makeup and anything beauty related so I've decided to share my passion through this blog.