Urban Decay describes it as: "the palette that revolutionized neutrals forever. Loaded with 12 bronze-hued shadows in an insane range of textures only Wende and our product development team could dream up—including matte, satin, shimmer and sparkle—Naked proves that neutral is anything but boring. From the palest champagne to the grittiest gunmetal, it’s all here. Whether you’re going for a laid-back, beachy vibe or black-tie drama, you’ll definitely look better Naked."
The pictures below will give you a good idea of what colours are included in this palette:
- Virgin (cool pale beige shimmer),
- Sin (champagne shimmer),
- Naked (nude matte),
- Sidecar (beige shimmer w/silver micro-glitter),
- Buck (fawn brown matte),
- Half Baked (golden bronze shimmer),
- Smog (deep coppery bronze shimmer),
- Darkhorse (deep mocha shimmer),
- Toasted (antique copper penny shimmer),
- Hustle (plum-brown satin),
- Creep (onyx shimmer w/gold sparkle) and
- Gunmetal (dark metallic gray shimmer w/silver micro-glitter).
The shadows are all quite pigmented especially the shimmery/satiny ones. My favourites are definitely Buck, Half Baked, Toasted and Sidecar. In regards to staying power, I found that they tend to wear off if like me, you're constantly touching your face as I find they are quite powdery however using a primer, this seemed to solve the problem. If like me, you really like neutral shades I definitely recommend this palette. In regards to how often I find myself reaching for this palette, to be honest, I think I tend to keep this for nights out rather than for everyday so not as often as some other palettes I own.
Still, it is a great palette and great value for the price. I definitely don't regret buying it.
Until next time,